Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Introduction to me

What are your interests/hobbies? 
-Guitar, Volleyball, MMA, Brazilian Jui-Jitsu, and videogames

What is your major/minor? 
-Geo-environmental sciences

What interested you in this class?
-Discussing technology in society today interests me because of how it impacts my life and it will always be apart of our lives.

What was the last book you read?
-I cant remember

What type of popular culture are you interested in? Music, movies, television, video games, art, etc.
-Music: I am a big fan of heavy metal and screamo music, but I like listening to almost anything.
-Movies: I enjoy watching lots of movies but comedies are my favorite.
-TV: I dont watch that much TV but I like Comedy Central, G4, Spike, etc...
-Videogames: First person shooters, and some MMO games

What are your past experiences reading "literature"?
-Just high school and Wifys from ship

What is literature, in your opinion?
-Literature is a way to express emotion in some cases or its a way to pass the time by reading and using your imagination to see what your reading.

4 comments:

  1. I like your definition of literature Mike. Welcome to the class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your answer to "What is the last book you've read?"

    And I didn't know what your major was, it sounds cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree with you more on the last book I"ve read lol! Also I LOVE a good comedy film or comedy show there the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think its so cool you can play guitar! I wish I could!!

    ReplyDelete