Monday, April 25, 2011

Blog #10

The second we went over our syllabus in this class I was just mad at myself for picking this class but now that it is almost over I can say that I am glad I decided to stick with it because of how much I learned to look at situations and interpret them.  Before this class I was well aware of government/media corruption but now my understanding of whats going on around me is on another level.  All of the fictional novels we read in this class really brought out another way to view our world and I am glad I got to experience that rather than being just another ignorant person in this world because there are a lot of them. The book that provoked the most anger from me was by far Culture Jam, I really do hate this book(thanks for getting it over 1st). Just Lasn's ideas were so generalized to a generation before we even experience the other half of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment