Monday, April 25, 2011

Blog #8

Overall this book was very good, but I do feel as if I have read this story already (1984). I dont really see myself trying to work this book into a conversation outside of talking about school work only because im not a guy who reads/enjoys/relates to books on a normal schedule.  During the novel I really liked how the competitors tried to win over the audience for support because it really can be compared to reality tv that we have now. People want to see the wildest wtf moments because thats what gives us the shock/suprise factor and the people that give them that get supported. Examples of this are seen in every reality tv show from the ultimate figher to real world.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/153992/were-all-famous

This clip is part of an episode from south park when the scientific community discovers that earth was really just created from aliens as a reality tv show for their entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment